Frequently Asked Questions


Dubai is a rapidly growing business hub in the Middle East and is a great place for accountants to work and establish a career. The city has a thriving economy and a high demand for professional accounting services, making it an ideal location for accountants looking to build a successful career.

Ideal Accountants, being one of the top accounting firms in Dubai, can attest to this. They have a team of experienced and qualified accountants who have extensive knowledge of local business laws and regulations, as well as accounting best practices. They have a strong reputation in the Dubai market and have helped many businesses and individuals in the region with their accounting needs.

Dubai’s business-friendly environment, coupled with the city’s tax-free status, makes it a popular destination for companies looking to set up or expand their operations in the region. This, in turn, creates a high demand for professional accounting services, providing accountants with a variety of career opportunities.

Additionally, Dubai is a diverse and cosmopolitan city, making it an attractive place to live and work for people from all over the world. The city offers a high standard of living and a wide range of recreational and cultural activities, making it an ideal place to establish a long-term career.

In conclusion, Dubai is a great place for accountants to work and establish a career, with a thriving economy and high demand for professional accounting services. Ideal Accountants, being a leading accounting firm in Dubai, can attest to this and can provide the necessary support and guidance for those looking to establish a career in accounting in Dubai.

If staff travel is a business travel, than VAT is claimable. Business need to have proper travel expense receipts with exclusively VAT mentioned.

Clearing out all the mess, simple test is if you business made more than AED 375,000 in last 12 years than your business should register for VAT.

If above condition is not met than consider if your business is expecting to make revenue of more than AED 375,000 in upcoming month than your business should register.

After considering above two points, refer to some VAT consultant to inquire if you business activity is “exempt from VAT”, if your main business activity is exempt than you don’t need to register for VAT regardless of revenue.

No, the threshold figure of AED 375,000 is “turnover figure”, total revenue. Profit and costs has nothing to do with this threshold amount.

If your annual revenue is more than AED150 million than you must have been registered by 31st Oct 2017.

The business with revenue exceeding AED 10 million must be registered by 30th Nov 2017-11-17.

All other business are required to submit the vat registration request to Government of UAE before 4th of Dec.

Yes every business has to keep accounting records so that FTA is able to access whether business was supposed to register or not.  So, yes every business has to do proper bookkeeping and accounting records.

FTA has announced fines for non compliance that range from AED 10,000 to AED 50,000.

To ans this question you need to analyze the cost & benefits, Full time accountant will cost you, hiring VISA, annual leaves and annual return ticket plus he would have limited knowledge. While specialist firm won’t require any thing listed above and monthly charges are mostly less than AED 1000.

Not Enough? Not find what you want to ask?
Please Contact Us

Open chat
Need Help?
Hello :)
How Can we Help you?

Please Let Us Know How We Can Help You?

We Provide the Following Services